Oz Photo Workshop Inclusions
- Photograph some of the best wildlife Africa has to offer;
- 1-to-1 tuition on each game drive, as desired;
- Post-processing sessions
- Professional Mashatu Guide and Spotter;
- Custom built 4WD vehicles for game drives;
- Two photography sessions in custom designed hides;
- All meals;
- Transfers from Johannesburg to Mashatu and return.
- A truly awesome experience!
What to Bring
- Digital camera capable of operating in manual mode;
- Lenses wide to telephoto suggested – eg. 15-35, 24-70, 70-300 (or similar), 150-600
- Ask if unsure of lens choice as you don’t want to bring everything;
- Spare batteries and charger;
- Suitable clothing – weather dependent;
- Good, comfortable walking shoes.
- Travel before or after the workshop. We will begin and end as a group in Johannesburg;
- Personal expenses;
- Alcohol – this can be placed on your room for settlement at the end of the week;
- Tips/Gratuities – note: it is customary to tip the native guide and spotter for each game drive; this can also be done at the end of the week.